Wednesday, July 28, 2010

SKINS obsessed



















Skins is more than just a show, because it represents so many more things in a teenage life. Skins has almost started a lifestyle because so many people look up to the cast and how they act. Also the show has some pretty unique characters and they have very unique styles. But the thing that I love about the show, are the characters attitude, even though there so different they still get along, well most of the time. I first discovered Skins when I was watching TV in my grandmas room and I randomly changed it to BBC America. I didn't pay attention to it and changed it to something different. Then a couple week passed and I decide to watch it on YouTube. Then I fell in love with it. Specially with the Cast of Season 3 and 4. ( I do love Cassie from season 1 and 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment